Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Forsaken World, Why Have You Forsaken Me?

I have mentioned in earlier posts that on October 27th, I was going to beta test the new game by Perfect World called Forsaken World. I received my beta key two weeks ago in an email saying that I would be able to login on the 27th. Well I just received another email telling me "so sorry, just kidding, you're not phase 1 of the beta. You must wait 3-4 weeks and maybe you will be in phase 2" Needless to say I am very disappointed. I'm not the only one, the comments on the Forsaken World page are being bombarded with angry and disappointed fans. Now, most of us rational gamers understand how a 'closed beta' works, and know that you can't just let everyone on all at one time. But Perfect World, you should have waited to email beta keys to people until it was their turn as to not set false hopes. I have not yet decided if I will participate when/if my phase of the beta comes around, but if I do I will post a review then, but expect at least 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Draiga Veritas
Rogue Paladin Venomancer Barbarian Necromancer Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment